Altiservices general conditions
These general conditions come into force upon receipt of the booking by Altiservices.
Payment and cancellation conditions may vary depending on the booking platform used. The booking conditions of the platform are always valid, unless otherwise stated on your booking confirmation.
Payment terms may vary depending on the booking platform used. Those mentioned on your booking confirmation are valid.
Below are the standard payment conditions for Altiservices:
- When making a booking 40 days or more before arrival, the booking is validated by the payment of a deposit of 50% of the rental price, within 5 working days.
The balance of the total price (rental + final cleaning + any supplements) is to be paid at the latest 40 days before arrival.
- When making a booking within 40 days of arrival, payment for the entire stay will be requested within 5 working days.
The deposit must be paid before the tenant’s arrival.
Depending on the booking platform used and the payment method chosen, there are different options:
- the booking platform takes care of the deposit,
- the deposit will be blocked on the tenant’s credit card,
- a secure link will be sent to the tenant to block the deposit.
Terms of cancelation
Cancellation terms may vary depending on the booking platform used. Those mentioned on your booking confirmation are valid.
Below are the standard cancellation conditions for Altiservices:
- In case of cancellation 61 days or more before arrival, a fee of CHF120.00 will be charged, as well as any transaction costs.
- In the event of cancellation between 60 and 31 days before arrival, 50% of the rental price will be retained.
- In the event of cancellation less than 31 days before arrival, no refund of the rental price will be made.
- No cancellation gives the right to a postponement of stay, except with prior authorisation.
If for any reason (even illness, death), the tenant does not take possession of the rented accommodation or only partially occupies it, he will be required to pay the full rental price provided for in this contract; without being able to claim any allowance whatsoever. Altiservices strongly recommend that the tenant takes a cancellation insurance.
If, for unforeseen reasons, the booking should be cancelled by Altiservices, Altiservices will refund the amount already paid and will help the tenant find an alternative accommodation if requested. No financial compensation will be granted.
Between March and August 2020 Altiservices has been very flexible for all cancellations due to travel restrictions due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Altiservices would like to inform his friendly customers, that they unfortunately cannot afford to maintain this management of cancellations.
For this reason, any reservation made from August 2020 will be subject to the standard cancellation conditions and without exception.
This also if the ski area is closed during the winter season.
Only for the following reasons a voucher of the paid value will be granted for a later use (only low season):
- The main tenant, the one who made the booking, cannot travel to Valais from his country of origin due to travel restrictions (closed borders or Valais on the red list of the tenant's country of origin).
- The country of origin of the main tenant is on the red list for Switzerland / Valais.
- The fact that the main tenant must respect a period of quarantine at his home is not a valid reason to issue a voucher.
Close to the arrival date, Altiservices will send by email the access plan to the accommodation, as well as the last necessary practical information.
The tenant is required to read these instructions carefully, as well as to communicate a late arrival.
Altiservices does not guarantee access to accommodation if the late arrival has not been communicated in advance or on the day of arrival in case of unforeseen circumstances.
Some accommodations accept animals. These are only allowed on request and after confirmation by Altiservices. The supplement is CHF50.00/stay/animal.
During the tenant’s stay
Any defect must be announced within 24 hours. The tenant will take all responsibility and necessary precautions to avoid damage of all kinds (water, electricity, frost, etc.). He undertakes to cover the costs resulting from negligence on his part or that of the other occupants of the accommodation. In addition, the tenant agrees to pay, in addition to the rental, any lost, destroyed or damaged item. The tenant is responsible for the rented accommodation for the duration of his stay.
Each accommodation has a maximum number of occupants accepted. Without permission from Altiservices, no one over this number is allowed. In the event of non-compliance with this condition, a minimum charge of CHF100.00 per additional person and per night will be charged to the tenant.
Altiservices is not responsible for any irregularity in the water, electricity, heating, etc., and generally declines any liability for lack of use that is not its fault.
On departure, the tenant must leave the accommodation in a suitable state:
- dishes washed and put in their place,
- the fridge emptied of all food,
- the dishwasher emptied,
- the beds unmade, the duvets folded,
- sheets and bath towels collected and left in the place indicated on arrival, generally the entrance hall of the accommodation,
- all bins emptied,
- garbage deposited in the containers at the place provided for this purpose.
We inform the tenant that if these conditions are not respected or if the accommodation is not returned in a condition which corresponds to normal use, the cleaning company will charge Altiservices an additional cost of minumum CHF50.00, which Altiservices will re-invoice to the tenant.