Altiservices general terms and conditions
These general terms and conditions come into force upon receipt of the booking by Altiservices.
Payment and cancellation conditions may vary depending on the booking platform used. The booking conditions of the platform prevail, unless otherwise stated on the tenant’s booking confirmation.
Payment terms may vary depending on the booking platform used. Those stated on the tenant’s booking confirmation prevail.
The standard payment conditions for Altiservices are as follows:
- When making a booking 40 days or more before arrival, the booking is validated by the payment of a deposit of 50% of the rental price, payable within 5 working days.
The balance of the total price (rental + final cleaning + any additional payments) is to be paid 40 days before arrival at the latest.
- When making a booking within 40 days of arrival, payment for the entire stay will be requested within 5 working days.
The deposit must be paid before the tenant’s arrival.
Various deposit payment options are available, depending on the booking platform used:
- the booking platform handles the deposit,
- the deposit will be held on the tenant’s credit card,
- a secure link will be sent to the tenant to hold the deposit.
Cancellation terms may vary depending on the booking platform used. Those stated on the tenant’s booking confirmation prevail.
Standard cancellation conditions for Altiservices are as follows:
- In the event of a cancellation being made 61 days or more before arrival a fee of CHF120.00 will be charged, plus any transaction costs.
- In the event of a cancellation being made between 60 and 31 days before arrival, 50% of the rental price will be retained.
- In the event of a cancellation being made less than 31 days before arrival, no refund of the rental price will be given.
- Under no circumstances will cancellation result in any right to re-schedule the stay unless previously authorised.
If for any reason (including illness or death), the tenant does not take possession of the rented accommodation or does not occupy it the whole time, the tenant will be required to pay the full rental price set out in this contract; without being able to claim any deduction whatsoever. Altiservices strongly recommend that the tenant takes out cancellation insurance.
If, for unforeseen reasons, the booking should be cancelled by Altiservices, Altiservices will refund the amount already paid and will help the tenant find alternative accommodation if requested. No financial compensation will be given.
COVID-19 special circumstances
Between March and August 2020 Altiservices was extremely flexible in respect of all cancellations due to travel restrictions as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Altiservices hereby informs its esteemed customers that unfortunately it is impossible to extend this flexibility on cancellations any further.
For this reason, any booking will be subject to the standard cancellation conditions, without exception.
This applies if the ski domain is closed during the winter season.
For more information, please contact us.
Arrival on site
Altiservices will send the access plan to the accommodation by email a short time before the arrival date along with final, essential practical information.
The tenant is required to read these instructions carefully, and must advise Altiservices of any late arrival.
Altiservices cannot guarantee access to the accommodation if the late arrival has not been communicated in advance, or on the day of arrival in case of unforeseen circumstances.
Some accommodation units accept animals. These are only allowed on request and after confirmation by Altiservices. The supplement is CHF50.00/stay/animal.
During the tenant’s stay
Any defect must be pointed out within 24 hours. The tenant is to take all necessary precautions to avoid damage of any kind (water, electricity, frost, etc.). The tenant undertakes to cover any costs arising from negligence on the tenant’s part or on the part of the other occupants of the accommodation. In addition, the tenant agrees to pay for any items that are lost, destroyed or damaged over and above the rental cost. The tenant is responsible for the rented accommodation for the duration of his stay.
Each accommodation unit is designed to be occupied by a maximum number of occupants. That maximum number may not be exceeded without permission from Altiservices. In the event of non-compliance with this condition, a minimum charge of CHF100.00 per additional person per night will be charged to the tenant.
Altiservices is not responsible for any irregularity in the water, electricity, heating, etc., and in general declines any liability in respect of the lack of availability of these services that is not its fault.
Altiservices also declines any liability in the event of an accident that occurs either inside or outside the rented accommodation.
Upon departure, the tenant must leave the accommodation in a suitable state:
- dishes washed and stored in the correct place,
- the fridge emptied of all food,
- the dishwasher emptied,
- the beds unmade, the duvets folded,
- sheets and bath towels collected and left in the place indicated on arrival, usually the entrance hall of the accommodation,
- all bins emptied,
- garbage deposited in the containers in the place provided for this purpose.
We hereby inform the tenant that if these conditions are not respected or if the accommodation is not returned in a condition that corresponds to normal usage, the cleaning company will charge Altiservices an additional cost of at least CHF50.00, which Altiservices will re-invoice to the tenant.